Sweet and complex fusion of Blueberry and lavender with pronounced passionfruit acidity
- Variety Heirloom
- Preparation Natural
- Altitude 1950 – 2150 MASL
- Location DARI KIDAME, GUJI, OROMIA
- Owner BUNO GENERAL TRADING
- Harvest JANUARY – MARCH
- Acidity 6.5 – 7 Medium.
- Sweetness 8 – 8.5 Notes of Blueberry and Lavender.
- Character 8.75 Outstanding in all brewing methods
- Body 7-8 Medium body, super sweet. pleasant.
- Balance 7.75 – 8 Great balance.
- Recommended as Espresso, Milk Base, Cold Brew
There are no reviews yet.